Social Media Management and Advertising
We manage every aspect of your digital brand. We get you set up on all the social media pages your customers use frequently like Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Yelp. We’ll update photos and design customized logos to keep your business always looking its best.
We’ll also start running advertisements through Facebook and Instagram to start. On Long Island, you’ll be able to reach over 7.6 million potential customers.
Advertisements can be tracked, and potential customers can be targeted with special offers and discounts so they’re more likely to convert.
Email Marketing can be one of the easiest tactics for generating ROI because you’re marketing to customers who already know you (and presumably like and trust you). This makes it all the more surprising that many businesses miss this opportunity to email – and reactivate – old customers, as well as bring new prospective customers into the storefront.
Our Email Marketing Services
Events Email Blasts
Campaigns Introducing New Products
Segmented Campaigns: If you’re really successful with email marketing, and you’re utilizing all of the campaigns mentioned above, then you’ll want to consider running segmented campaigns. These will allow you to target specific niches of your customer list based on their past activity with the business. For example, how much they’ve spent with you, how frequently they’ve come in, etc. If you have the data available then it can be incredibly powerful to run these targeted campaigns with very specific calls to action.
Web Design & Development
You need a beautiful, and responsive website. We make it easy for you.
The proper design and development of your business website is the foundation to your digital marketing success.
Our process works as follows:
- Kick Off Call – preview timelines and what we need to get the job done, as well as outlining the three phases noted below
- Asset collection – this is where we get the details of any branding, current website hosting and files, and all of the details necessary to design and develop your website
- Content audit– establishes how many pages will require copywriting or editing of any kind
- Design phase – your account/project manager will collect information about your business to design an initial mockup for your website design. Some of the items we will request include:
- Other websites that you like, and details about what you like about them
- A list of your products and services
- Verification of color scheme and fonts
- Areas we’d like to highlight
- Any additional features to incorporate
- Typically we’ll allow for up to 3 rounds of revisions
- And much more
- Implementation phase – upon your written approval of the design we’ll begin coding the site on a dev server. This is where the website starts to take shape. We’ll incorporate:
- Full SEO for titles, meta descriptions, and images
- Facebook Ads with conversion tracking with Facebook Pixel
- Website Review with client and then go live
Search Engine Optimization
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search engine optimization, SEO, is an important part of any online marketing plan for businesses of all kinds. It is our goal, at Master Tier Marketing, to create a customized SEO strategy, based on your geographic location and your unique business, to help deliver results for your business. We will optimize your website content and work to increase your organic (non-paid) search engine rankings for your top keywords, as well as long-tail keywords, so potential patients will find you.
In order to increase your search rankings and organic visibility, we do a thorough website analysis, including keyword research. This allows us to benchmark our progress and report back to our clients on a monthly basis.
What kind of results can I expect?
Typically, search engine optimization takes at least 90 days to see initial results and at 180 days to get real traction for your top terms. While the goal is to improve your organic search rankings, it’s important to understand that SEO is just one piece of the digital marketing puzzle. Top organic rankings mean nothing if you don’t generate clicks (traffic), and traffic means nothing unless it’s converting into leads.